Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY TWO FAVORITE GIRLS


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAIA AND DANIELLE!!!!!!!

You are both so very special to me. Maia, watching you grow every day is a total joy for me. You are a wonderful little girl who is very sweet, loving and carefree. You always bring a smile to my face.

Danielle, I could not have asked for a better wife, friend and partner to have a family with. Your love for your children is unsurpassed and is felt by all who know you. You are a wonderful wife and my best friend, I thank you and I love you!!!!!
Happy Birthday baby!

2 comments:

I am MommaCat said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you both! Enjoy the day & celebrate!!!

Connie said...

Happy birthday, Danielle and Maia. I have to echo Rand's comments: you are the best daughter-in-law and the best granddaughter. Thanks for being mine! Thank you Cindy for giving us a daughter. Bompa & Gramma Connie